Finally got another Friday Five for y’all! Who is so excited for the weekend?! We don’t really have plans which feels amazing! And that’s especially good since football season is so close and we’ll be spending 7 weekends of this fall in Clemson! Ahhhh we are 15 days away from Clemson’s opener again Auburn. Y’all. I. Literally. Can’t. Even. If you don’t want to hear about football you might want to stop reading and resume back in January lol. I can’t control myself. Remember when I first starting blogging and said I wanted to share the 3 f’s in my life? Food, fashion, and football. Yeah, football is my number 1. And my boys just picked up the number 1 CB in the 2017 recruiting class just today!! Alright so with that I’m going to say Go Tigers! and here is your Friday Five!
- My dear friend and fellow blogger Gillian is up for a Bloglovin award! Y’all this is a huge deal and I’m soooo proud of her for being nominated! She’s such a girl boss! Head over to Bloglovin to vote her blog A Coastal Bride the best wedding blog! She’ll be headed to NYC next month for the awards show so let’s help her get that trophy!
- Cards Against Humanity–Ok, ok I know I’m sooo late to this game, but I’ve been wanting to play for forever so I ordered the game and am hosting gamenight tomorrow!
- Quay Sunglasses–I have an addiction to sunnies in a major way. I want them all. For real. Which is why I love Quay so much. Their sunnies are only about $50 so you (or really me) won’t feel so guilty about adding new sunnies to your collection.
- Kyle Jenner Lip Kits— Are you all loving or hating them? I finally broke down and got 2– 22 and Candy K. I love that they stay one well (but also hate that they stay on well… Good luck getting them off!). Not so sure about the stickiness to them but I do love the colors that I bought. Overall I like them though!
- Bodysuits– I’m obsessed with bodysuits at the moment! (Just needing to be a little more in shape before I wear any right now!) I love this one I just purchased by Guess! It’s so soft and a little sexy too. Can’t wait for fall to get here to wear with jeans and heels!
Alright that’s all I have for today!! Have a fabulous weekend!